MVP Development Services
MVP Development Services We Offer
List of MVP development services to our customers:
- We can help you with the development process of a minimal product. Imagine you want to deliver some form of a prototype to your investors. For instance, you offer a program for stock market analysis. Our team will be able to develop core features of your product. As a result, you’ll get a chance to present something fundamental to the investors. You can ask us to create the first version of your program. Then, it can prove the viability of your business;
- We provide advice on the prototype. In many cases, you may need product knowledge and an overall understanding of programming to develop the prototype. Perhaps, someone already took your idea. A common problem is also that non-programmers set unrealistic goals for their software. An MVP development consultant can help overcome the issues presented. We can deliver advice on the viability of your model or show how one can implement an idea realistically. In short, our services can save you a lot of time typically wasted on unrealistic planning;
- We also guarantee the option of the discovery phase, which makes interactions more predictable and the budget stable without additional costs. Well-aligned requirements provide the founder with accurate analytics of the available budget. For example, present your idea, then we will conduct the necessary research, provide you with a background and create specifications. It also helps form the most extensive budget plan for developing your initiative. You can determine the probability of project implementation and analyze the market, competitors, and target audience. Then we can create a suitable product for a defined category of users.
Our Expertise in the Industries We Serve
We have many years of expertise in MVP development services. Our company serves an extensive set of markets. We work in industries such as education software and healthcare CRM solutions.
MVP Software Development Company Guarantees
01 High quality of the MVP product
02 Timely development
03 Saving money
04 Getting a backup
Why Choose KeenEthics as MVP Development Company?
1. Quality with Strike Force
You can hire a team of our best senior developers called Strike Force for a perfect start to your project. Within a month, they will set up the development environment, major development processes, and project architecture. Afterward, we suggest switching most of the team members to junior or mid-level developers, while senior developers stay as consultants. This way, you have a more affordable project with a perfect quality set from the start.
2. Satisfied users with UX audit
Our UX audit shows you what upsets your users and holds back the success of your solution. This approach is the best way to cut the development expenses and improve your ROI in the long run. In the UX audit, we analyze the design of your solution to improve the user flows. At the same time, we eliminate the pain points of your users as well as improper design practices. Learn more in this UX presentation.
3. Security with an escrow account
You can employ our escrow partner as a middleman securing your costs. Before we start development, we may agree on the terms upon which the escrow agent releases your payment to us. To calculate your approximate escrow expenses please visit our partner’s website. With a minimal escrow fee, you can sleep well knowing you pay only for the job done properly.
4. Motivated team with our mental health program
When working with KeenEthics, you hire a keen team of dedicated developers. Our Mental Health Officer monitors closely the mental state of each employee to ensure happiness, motivation, and loyalty. With our employee satisfaction checkups, we ensure low employee turnover and no associated project delays. Learn more in this mental health article.
The platform was successfully launched and is now being promoted by the internal team. KeenEthics establishes a smooth workflow through effective and regular communication. The team is hard-working, creative, and fun to work with.
Keenethics provided necessary resources for developing the global platform. Their team’s approach was collaborative and proactive. Their software development expertise and dedication to the project are notable strengths of the company.
What is the nature of MVP development?
MVP is an approach used to create product prototypes. For example, let’s imagine you need to attract potential customers, but you are on a limited budget. Few people would be willing to believe your business as is. However, if you give them a minimal product, everything can change.
Does a startup need an MVP?
In our opinion, startups are among the critical benefactors of MVPs. They need an optimum cost for development to survive. Thus, creating a full-scale project at once is not optimal. An MVP solves this problem.
What are the benefits of MVP?
MVP has several benefits:
- Time delivery is relatively low. You can get a prototype fast and start working on additional features later.
- The prototypes are usually cheap. You don’t have to spend much to get one up and running.
- They represent a perfect way to test your product. You’ll learn whether the idea in question is viable at all.
Can you give some MVP examples?
For instance, one can try creating a learning management system with some unique features. MVP involves an emphasis on advanced features to show the uniqueness of the product.
When the online book store received orders, customers always received the books purchased from the distributors before. The high sales led to the attraction of new products to the store and the purchase of new warehouses. Each user received a personalized experience on the website.
The program has developed a whole series of landing pages. People entered their email on the first landing page to learn about pricing options and product prices. On the second landing page, users prioritized the free version or one of the two paid versions of the program. Buffer took the lead since many people chose one of the paid options offered.
Previously, as a partial MVP, the platform provided services to local companies and offered deals for a limited period. The founders couldn’t immediately create their content management system, so they used a WordPress blog. They first achieved the desired primary goals and then scaled the platform.
A group of students quickly printed ads and sent them to customers. As demand for this service grew, AdWords Express evolved into an automated process.
How to understand whether an MVP is good?
The value of an MVP lies in quality (lack of bugs) and the ability to showcase something unique. You have to prove that a digital transformation is possible using your product. Hence, it has to work well and offer truly viable capabilities. MVP should focus on the things making your product stand out from the others.
What are the reasons for outsourcing MVP development?
Dedicated software developers can orient your product faster. Users identify us as a top MVP development company that delivers high-quality, well-designed software solutions with extensive customization capabilities. For instance, our employees know how to work on projects of this type. The relevant technical expertise would help create the essential products faster.
Hire MVP Software Developers
When you want to hire an MVP development consultant, you should remember the following method: - outline what skills you require; - we will provide you with a list of pre-selected candidates; - schedule interviews and meet the most suitable developers; - start a one-week internship with a new developer.LET'S TALK