One of the key strengths of our business is the Strike Force. What’s it? It’s our team of key senior developers who can quickly deliver a basis for your project. In practice, this means that our company can deliver a minimum viable product fast. Address Keenethics, an MVP software development company, if you want to test your idea as soon as possible.
MVP Development Services
MVP Development Services We Offer
List of MVP development services to our customers:
- We can help you with the development process of a minimal product. Imagine you want to deliver some form of a prototype to your investors. For instance, you offer a program for stock market analysis. Our team will be able to develop core features of your product. As a result, you’ll get a chance to present something fundamental to the investors. You can ask us to create the first version of your program. Then, it can prove the viability of your business;
- We provide advice on the prototype. In many cases, you may need product knowledge and an overall understanding of programming to develop the prototype. Perhaps, someone already took your idea. A common problem is also that non-programmers set unrealistic goals for their software. An MVP development consultant can help overcome the issues presented. We can deliver advice on the viability of your model or show how one can implement an idea realistically. In short, our services can save you a lot of time typically wasted on unrealistic planning;
- We also guarantee the option of the discovery phase, which makes interactions more predictable and the budget stable without additional costs. Well-aligned requirements provide the founder with accurate analytics of the available budget. For example, present your idea, then we will conduct the necessary research, provide you with a background and create specifications. It also helps form the most extensive budget plan for developing your initiative. You can determine the probability of project implementation and analyze the market, competitors, and target audience. Then we can create a suitable product for a defined category of users.
Featured MVP cases
All people who cooperate with banks encounter bank fees and interest rates. The services also tend to differ: sometimes, the customer can get lucrative opportunities. In this light, BankerAdiviser is a site that offers insights into those factors. Using it, the readers can try to understand which bank offers the best opportunities for different businesses.
Our Expertise in the Industries We Serve
We have many years of expertise in MVP development services. Our company serves an extensive set of markets. We work in industries such as education software and healthcare CRM solutions.
MVP Software Development Company Guarantees
01 High quality of the MVP product
02 Timely development
03 Saving money
04 Getting a backup
Why Choose Keenethics as an MVP Development Company
Fast development with Strike Force
High-quality UI/UX audit
A major factor in the development of any app is the creation of a potent interface. Many people use various apps for a long time. If they feel that they’re uncomfortable, these individuals may start seeking alternatives. Keenethics helps its clients with finding major issues in the existing interfaces. What do we do? We help perform audits of interfaces and then develop a novel solution based on the fact-based framework.
Modern technologies and development frameworks
A vital factor in creating a potent digital product is the focus on reliable technologies. Keenethics is a minimum viable product development company that manages to achieve this goal. How? We make a major investment into scalable frameworks such as Node.js. Using them, it’s easy to create minimum viable products and later turn them into full-scale releases.
The platform was successfully launched and is now being promoted by the internal team. Keenethics establishes a smooth workflow through effective and regular communication. The team is hard-working, creative, and fun to work with.
Keenethics provided necessary resources for developing the global platform. Their team’s approach was collaborative and proactive. Their software development expertise and dedication to the project are notable strengths of the company.
Top ReactJS Development Company
Top Software Developer in Munich for 2023
The 2022 Best Software Development Companies In Education
Best Web Developers in New York City in 2023
Top Software Developer in Krakow for 2023
Top Website Development Company
Fastest Growing 500 Software Developer in 2022
Find Best Web Dev
Best Web Development Top 10
Top 10% Node.js Development Services 2023
Best Company to Work With
Top IT Outsourcing Company
What is the nature of MVP development?
MVP is an approach used to create product prototypes. For example, let’s imagine you need to attract potential customers, but you are on a limited budget. Few people would be willing to believe your business as is. However, if you give them a minimal product, everything can change.
Does a startup need an MVP?
In our opinion, startups are among the critical benefactors of MVPs. They need an optimum cost for development to survive. Thus, creating a full-scale project at once is not optimal. An MVP solves this problem.
What are the benefits of MVP?
MVP has several benefits:
- Time delivery is relatively low. You can get a prototype fast and start working on additional features later.
- The prototypes are usually cheap. You don’t have to spend much to get one up and running.
- They represent a perfect way to test your product. You’ll learn whether the idea in question is viable at all.
Can you give some MVP examples?
For instance, one can try creating a learning management system with some unique features. MVP involves an emphasis on advanced features to show the uniqueness of the product.
When the online book store received orders, customers always received the books purchased from the distributors before. The high sales led to the attraction of new products to the store and the purchase of new warehouses. Each user received a personalized experience on the website.
The program has developed a whole series of landing pages. People entered their email on the first landing page to learn about pricing options and product prices. On the second landing page, users prioritized the free version or one of the two paid versions of the program. Buffer took the lead since many people chose one of the paid options offered.
Previously, as a partial MVP, the platform provided services to local companies and offered deals for a limited period. The founders couldn’t immediately create their content management system, so they used a WordPress blog. They first achieved the desired primary goals and then scaled the platform.
A group of students quickly printed ads and sent them to customers. As demand for this service grew, AdWords Express evolved into an automated process.
How to understand whether an MVP is good?
The value of an MVP lies in quality (lack of bugs) and the ability to showcase something unique. You have to prove that a digital transformation is possible using your product. Hence, it has to work well and offer truly viable capabilities. MVP should focus on the things making your product stand out from the others.
What are the reasons for outsourcing MVP development?
Dedicated software developers can orient your product faster. Users identify us as a top MVP development company that delivers high-quality, well-designed software solutions with extensive customization capabilities. For instance, our employees know how to work on projects of this type. The relevant technical expertise would help create the essential products faster.
Hire MVP Software Developers
When you want to hire an MVP development consultant, you should remember the following method: - outline what skills you require; - we will provide you with a list of pre-selected candidates; - schedule interviews and meet the most suitable developers; - start a one-week internship with a new developer.LET'S TALK