2019 - 2020
KeenEthics continues developing.
- We have announced a few important partnerships, got enlisted in a couple of top software development rankings, and attended numerous international events.
- We keep working to implement a three-year-long strategy to become one of the top 10 IT European companies.
2017 - 2018
KeenEthics chose a path to follow.
- The tech stack was broadened to satisfy all the needs and requests of our customers.
- We moved to a new office.
- We started supporting the educational project Let Kids Move and Hebron Academy.
- We’ve involved industry experts and set up decentralized decision making within a company.
KeenEthics made its first steps.
- The first step was with the newest and most popular technology of that time, Meteor, which was our main technical focus.
- We launched a “Standing Tables” project, aimed to design and manufacture safe working surfaces.
- Since we were good at Meteor, we were able to start working with a few long-term projects like Knote (called Knotable at that time).
KeenEthics was established.
- Founders of KeenEthics, Max, and Oleksiy both started their careers in the IT industry but were not satisfied with the environment.
- KeenEthics was set up to better than a typical outsourcing company.