KeenEthics operates the https://keenethics.com/ website, which provides software development services (or the Services).
This page is intended to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Services, the KeenEthics website.
As Article 35 of the GDPR suggests a DPIA is required in case personal data processing might cause risk to the rights of data subjects. Thus, DPIA is regarded as an integral and essential part of any accountability obligations since it negates risk and demonstrates compliance with the GDPR. A Data Protection Impact Assessment is a process of determining and reducing the data protection risks of a particular project. KeenEthics is a software development company providing services on the outsourcing model. While cooperating with clients and developing software products, our employees and contractors are inevitably accessing personal data. KeenEthics takes all necessary steps to inform personnel about technical and organizational policy imposed on the latter. Check the full document with DPIA results to learn more.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Services, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
KeenEthics' website operates on WordPress Content Management System. In WordPress, we make use of the following plugins: Yoast SEO, Yoast Duplicate Post, WP Migrate DB Pro Media Files, WP Migrate DB Pro, WP Mail SMTP, WP Live Chat + Chatbots Plugin for WordPress – Chaport, WP File Manager, SVG Support, Stackable - Gutenberg Blocks, Redux, Redirection, LiveChat, LiteSpeed Cache, Geolocation IP Detection, GDPR Cookie Consent, Error Log Viewer by BestWebSoft, Easy Table of Contents, Custom Post Type UI, Contact Form 7, Change Last Modified Date, Allow Webp Image, Advanced Custom Fields PRO.
Below, you may find the description of each plugin:
- Yoast SEO by Team Yoast is an SEO solution enabling on-page content analysis.
- Yoast Duplicate Post by Enrico Battocchi & Team Yoast is a plugin allowing us to clone our pages or posts.
- WP Migrate DB Pro Media Files by Delicious Brains is an extension enabling the migration of media files.
- WP Migrate DB Pro by Delicious Brains is a plugin used for the migration of WordPress databases.
- WP Mail SMTP by WPForms reconfigures the wp_mail() function.
- WP Live Chat + Chatbots Plugin for WordPress by Chaport is a modern live chat plugin.
- WP File Manager by mndpsingh287 enables file management in WordPress.
- SVG Support by Benbodhi allows us to upload SVG files to WordPress.
- Stackable - Gutenberg Blocks by Gambit Technologies is a solution enabling the customization of WordPress Block Editor.
- Redux by Redux.io allows us to quickly create pages in WordPress.
- Redirection by John Godley is a plugin giving us the opportunity to monitor all 301 redirects and 404 errors.
- LiveChat by LiveChat enables the installation of LiveChat on our website.
- LiteSpeed Cache by LiteSpeed Technologies enhances page caching on our website.
- Geolocation IP Detection by Yellow Tree (Benjamin Pick) retrieves geo-information from KeenEthics’ website.
- GDPR Cookie Consent by WebToffee is a solution helping us show that KeenEthics’ website complies with the EU Cookie Law/GDPR.
- Error Log Viewer by BestWebSoft enables us to quickly detect website problems by collecting error log messages.
- Easy Table of Contents by Steven A. Zahm allows for the automatic generation of the table of contents in our Keen blog.
- Custom Post Type UI by WebDevStudios enables the creation of custom taxonomies and post types.
- Contact Form 7 by Takayuki Miyoshi gives us the opportunity to use Contact Forms on our website.
- Change Last Modified Date by Zarko is a plugin allowing website admins to change the last modified date.
- Allow Webp Image by Top Infosoft is an extension that enables the use of the .webp format in WordPress.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO by Elliot Condon helps us customize WordPress with powerful and user-friendly fields.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
I'm here to help you find a software solution.
If you have a business challenge you want to solve with a software solution, let me tell you about our offers. Should we start with a free estimate of your project?Let's talk