Let’s hit new business records together – join our Keen and Ethical team
– At least 1 year of experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst.
– understanding the full development cycle
– understanding key outsourcing technologies and languages
– hard and soft skills to work with a customer
– knowledge of Axure or Balsamic
– the ability to quickly and accurately prepare wireframes or sketches by hand in order to convey the idea of a UA \ UX project to a designer in a simple and understandable form
– skills to writing user stories/use cases
– Upper Intermediate English speaking + Advanced writing
– Experience in the Discovery phase
– Idea validation experience
! A great advantage will be your experience in real estate !
– Collecting and fixing requirements from the client
– Identification of the key values of the client’s product (state the functional requirements: fully, consistently, in an understandable form, using, among other things, the customer’s terminology, visual materials (diagrams, drawings, tables)
– Assistance in the forming of limited functionality for creating an MVP
– Assistance in the formingof requirements for creating a prototype for Idea Validation
– Conducting workshops to form the requirements and goals of the customer
– Conduct Discovery phases with a UX designer to create clickable prototypes and documentation
– Preparation of materials so that engineers can make an estimate of the development time
– Participation in the Scrum team for forming the requirements from the client (including keeping the functional requirements of the project up to date, promptly making appropriate changes)
We can start from part-time – but in nearest future it will be much better with full-time.