Ecommerce Development Services
Solving software challenges associated with medical responsibility, patient ethics, high costs, technological advancement, and holistic approach
Life is getting busier and faster. People have neither time nor opportunity to spend their time shopping for clothes, groceries, electronics, cosmetics, or furniture. It is much easier to order food online and get it delivered right to your door. Booking a hotel suite and buying tickets for a holiday trip also went 100 percent online. The size of the global ecommerce market has almost doubled from $1,845 billion in 2016 to $3,453 billion in 2019. By 2021, it is expected to reach $4,878 billion. This thousand-billion-dollar industry provides numerous business opportunities for those who choose to enter it.
There are 6 types of ecommerce:
#1 B2B – Business-to-Business
#2 B2C – Business-to-Consumer
#3 B2A – Business-to-Administration
#4 C2B – Consumer-to-Business
#5 C2C – Consumer-to-Consumer
#6 P2P – Peer-to-Peer
Challenges in Ecommerce Development Services
Challenges you faceDigital transformation
Transitioning your business into the online sphere can be complicated if you have little experience in software development. At this point, you need to make sure that your digital and physical stores are fully aligned.
So how can you ensure that transitioning is smooth and cost-efficient?
Solutions we offer
- Employ a chatbot to automate and personalize customer support according to the needs of your customers.
- Send a weekly newsletter to keep your customers engaged and informed.
- Improve data collection and analysis technology to offer your customers exactly the goods or services that they need.
While running a physical store, you hire shopping assistants and consultants to talk to your customers, give them recommendations, and collect their feedback. Once you open an online store, how do you make sure that your business does not lose the personal touch with the target market? In other words, how can you reach your customers when running a digital ecommerce platform?
- Hire an ecommerce development team to build a robust product customized for the needs of your business.
- Align your ecommerce platform with your internal sales channels.
- Inform your loyal customers about the transition of your business into the online sphere.
- Communicate with your customers via blogs, newsletters, personal messages, or calls.
- Payment model
Financial operations are an essential part of your business. Choosing a payment model may be hard. Existing methods differ in terms of safety features, costs, opportunities, localization, and convenience.
What is the best payment model to choose?
- Data safety
Information leaks, cybercrimes, and identity thefts are among the most dangerous threats for Internet users and business owners. When moving your business online, you definitely want to make sure that it is not going to fall victim to cybercriminals.
How can you be sure that your idea, data, and resources are safe?
- Closely follow data security regulations for ecommerce web development services.
- Choose a reliable payment model.
- Integrate your ecommerce platform only with secure social networking websites.
- Let your users, both buyers and sellers, sign a comprehensive privacy agreement.
- Technological advancement
Technologies are changing the world at an immense pace. Falling behind innovations equals losing the competition.
How can you ensure that the app you have developed recently will not be outdated in a short period of time?
- Implement AR/VR technologies to improve your customer experience.
- Design your platform as a progressive web app to make your app faster, more reliable, and engaging.
- Integrate avoice assistant into your platform.
- To improve data collection and analysis processes and to boost the visibility of your physical store, implement an indoor positioning system.
Do you agree with our solutions?
Custom Ecommerce Development Services We Offer
Tetrami is a brand new “deal” shopping project with a unique discounting method, where people can find the product or service they need and try to purchase it with a considerable discount. While Tetrami offers delivery only to the USA addresses, it does accept orders from other countries if users organize shipping on their own.
The goal of ParkQX is to make parking routine easy, hassle-free, climate neutral, and convenient. It helps drivers (Renters) find, book, and pay for a parking spot with their credit card in a few simple taps. At the same time, it lets parking spot owners (Lenders) turn their unused parking space into money.
As an ecommerce website development company, we are devoted to the needs of your business and the best interests of your users.
1 Empowering growth
We help companies requesting ecommerce website development services grow. We develop customized solutions to help them retain their customers. Besides, we offer SEO-optimization services for their websites.
2 Building value
We believe in business ethics and transparency. As an ecommerce development company, we help our partners fully comply with ethical guidelines and data security regulations to ensure the best experience for their customers.
3 Launching in a matter of weeks
We are willing to start working on your project as fast as possible. Thus, we promptly provide you with a team of full-stack software developers, QA specialists, and UI/UX designers. Led by a dedicated PM, they will offer you the best ecommerce development services.
4 Bringing tech expertise
5 Protecting your data
We greatly value your project idea, so we abide by all the data security regulations. We will respect your desire to stay private about ecommerce development services if you choose to sign a non-disclosure agreement.